Refunds & Exchanges
Every effort is made on our part to inspect balls for proper inflation and defects.
We will gladly accept an UNCUSTOMIZED item for Return or Refund minus the cost of gift wrap if purchased.
Our policy lasts 14 calendar days from the date of purchase. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you an exchange or refund.
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and postmarked no later than 14 days of delivery as per the the tracking data. Customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
- Proof of Purchase: To complete your return/exchange we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If the exchange is due to an error on our part (defective, damaged, wrong item sent, etc.) We will gladly issue a full refund including the cost of shipping once your return is received and inspected.
- Email Support at Melanie@TatesBox.com and send your item to 2069 Olga Street, Oxnard CA 93036, United States.
- We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return/exchange.
- If you are approved, then your return/exchange will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If after 3 days you haven’t received a refund:
- First, check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at Melanie@TatesBox.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your exchange. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send an exchange notice to the gift giver and the purchaser will be notified of your return.
Your custom order will be created upon your approval of the final mock up. No refunds or exchanges on Custom orders. Once you approve your mock-up there are no cancellations allowed. **Custom orders are Final Sale.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 2069 Olga Street, Oxnard CA 93036, United States
Buyer will be responsible for shipping costs for returned items. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item(s) over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Tate's Box cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, or carrier delays. Please keep an eye on the tracking of your package.